SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION CALL FOR PAPERS. (AKOKA JOURNAL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION (AJOVED))
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), AKOKA
SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
AKOKA JOURNAL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION (AJOVED)
Akoka Journal of Vocational Education (AJOVED) OF The School of Vocational Education, Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka is a National Journal which treats educational issues as related to all vocational oriented subjects such as, Agriculture, Applied electricity, Electronics, Auto-Mechanics, Building Construction, Metal-work, Technical Drawing, Woodwork, Computer Education, Book-keeping and Accounting, Business Studies, Shorthand, Typewriting, Commerce, Clothing and textiles, Food and Nutrition, Home Economics, Home Management, Fine and Applied Art, Music and Local Crafts.
GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTION
Each paper must be original typed using Times New Roman (12 font size), double line spacing on A4 size and maximum of twelve (12) pages including references.
The title must be specific, brief and clear.
The abstract must be appropriate and not more than 150 words;
Results and findings should be well presented (flow and logical argument).
The body of the paper should follow this format: Introduction, Objective(s)/purpose, Methodology, Results, Summary of findings, Conclusion and Recommendation(s).
Tables, models, diagrams, photographs, etc. should be placed within the text at their appropriate positions and NOT as appendix.
Current and relevant literature should be cited.
Citation and referencing/bibliography should follow the recent American Psychological Association (APA) style (6th Edition).
Author’s name, title, designation, GSM number and e-mail /website address should be indicated on the front cover.
Three (3) neatly typed hand copies should be sent along with an assessment fee of Four Thousand (N4, 000) naira only in cash or transferred to the following account details:
Bank: Keystone Bank
Acc. name: School of Vocational Welfare Committee II
Acc. Number: 1006777886
All papers received will be acknowledged.
All accepted and unaccepted papers for publication will be communicated to the authors.
A copy of published journal will be forwarded to contributors.
Any consequences for copyright law infringement will be duly borne by the defaulting author(s).
Deadline Date for submission of paper: 28th February, 2017
Expected month of Journal Publication: May 2017
All paper should be directed to:
The Editor, Akoka Journal of Vocational Education
School of Vocational Education,
Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka
P. O. Box 269, Yaba, Lagos
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: 07051191304, 07051491551, and 08064149065.
- CLICK ON THE DEGREE TAB TO ACCESS DEGREE SCREEN...
- MODE OF PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/SCHOOL FEES FOR 2...
- FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOM...
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), AKOKA...
- The Federal Government has re-constituted a new...
- 2ND BATCH 2017/2018 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR DEGREE & NCE
- 2017 SALES OF APPLICATION FORMS
- 2017/2018 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR YEAR 2016 TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND (TETFUND) ANNUAL INTERVENTION PROJECTS
- RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIESACTIVITIES ON MONDAY, 14TH NOVEMBER 2016 WITH NCE II AND III COMMENCING ON-LINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2016/2017 1ST SEMESTER.