LEADERSHIP PER EXCELLENCE
Maxwell (2005:7) agreed that leadership is a choice you make, not a place you sit. This indicate that you can choose to become a leader where you are. You can make a difference where you are. A position gives you a chance, it gives you the opportunity to try out your leadership skills. We have seen leadership with integrity and those without character.
Leadership is an organization is the process of influencing the activities of an organized group in its effort toward target achievement. It involves influencing people to exert more effort in some task or to change group members’ behaviour.
It is important to differentiate leadership from supervision. Supervision is influencing subordinate to do nothing more than fulfilling the minimum requirement to their job to avoid negative consequences.
Leadership positive is a designated position of authority in an organization chart. Leadership per Excellence is witnessed in our college, the performance of the current management is worthy of emulation.
The aggressive transformation in the College is recognized and appreciated. It is hoped that very many more will be witnessed in the College in due course. Those in high positions should emulate the current Management under the hegemony of Dr. S.O. Olusanya.
- MODE OF PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/SCHOOL FEES FOR 2...
- FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOM...
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), AKOKA...
- The Federal Government has re-constituted a new...
2016/2017 SECOND SEMESTER ONLINE COURSE FORM REGISTRATION AND PRINTING OF EXAMINATION DOCKET HAS OFFICIALLY COMMENCEDFEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL) AKOKA ...
- 2017 SALES OF APPLICATION FORMS
- 2017/2018 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR YEAR 2016 TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND (TETFUND) ANNUAL INTERVENTION PROJECTS
- RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIESACTIVITIES ON MONDAY, 14TH NOVEMBER 2016 WITH NCE II AND III COMMENCING ON-LINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2016/2017 1ST SEMESTER.
- School of Technical Education 5th National Conference 24th November,2015