Conferences & Workshops
TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION JOURNAL (TEJ)
A JOURNAL OF THE SCHOOL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION
FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL) AKOKA
CALL FOR PAPERS
Technology Education Journal is an international peer-reviewed and bi-annual academic research journal, which has a particular interest in Technical and Vocational and Training (TVET) and interdisciplinary approaches. The journal serves as a forum for review, reflection and discussion informed by the results of recent and ongoing researches. The major purpose of Technology Education Journal is to publish scholarly and well research work in all aspects of education. Contributions are therefore welcome from all fields which have relevant and insightful comments to make about TVET education.
1. All articles must be original, unpublished work of the author(s) and include abstract of not more than 200 words. The keywords should be less than 10.
2. The title page must contain the brief title phrase, authors’ full names (first-name, middle-name, and last-name), affiliations of author(s) (Department and Institution), emails and phone numbers
3. The article must be written in English Language and must not exceed 15 pages double spaced A4 size paper
4. The article should be arranged to include the following elements: title of the article, names of the authors, abstract, introduction, method/methodology, results, discussion of findings, conclusions, recommendations and references
5. Tables and figures should be kept to a minimum, have a short descriptive title and organized in Microsoft Word or Excel spreadsheet
6. The statement of the problem should be stated in the introduction in a clear and concise manner.
7. References should be listed in an alphabetical order at the end of the paper, preferably in latest APA styles (Sixth Edition)
8. Assessment fee of Three Thousand Naira (N3000.00) is to be paid to (Acct. No: 1014263672, Zenith Bank) in favour of FCE(T) Akoka Technology Education Journal
The well written articles should be sent to email@example.com or submitted in hardcopies on or before 28th, July 2015
Dr. I.O. Miller Dr. J.A. Bakare
Editor, Technology Education Journal (TEJ) Secretary to the Editorial Board
School of Technical Education 08039306264
FCET Akoka firstname.lastname@example.org
- FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOM...
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), AKOKA...
- The Federal Government has re-constituted a new...
2016/2017 SECOND SEMESTER ONLINE COURSE FORM REGISTRATION AND PRINTING OF EXAMINATION DOCKET HAS OFFICIALLY COMMENCEDFEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL) AKOKA ...
INVITATION TO TENDER (1. Construction Of General Toilet 2. Installation of CCTV Camera and Burglary System Powered with Solar System) Click to download detail……….TENDER...
- 2017 SALES OF APPLICATION FORMS
- 2017/2018 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR YEAR 2016 TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND (TETFUND) ANNUAL INTERVENTION PROJECTS
- RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIESACTIVITIES ON MONDAY, 14TH NOVEMBER 2016 WITH NCE II AND III COMMENCING ON-LINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2016/2017 1ST SEMESTER.
- School of Technical Education 5th National Conference 24th November,2015