PROVOST WARNS AGAINST ABSENTEEISM, EXAMINATION CHEATS
The provost of Federal college of Education (Technical), Akoka Dr. Sijibomi Olusanya has warned the students of the College to desist from willful absenteeism from learning. This is capable of prolonging their stay beyond a minimum of three academic sessions to obtain a Nigerian Certificate in Education.
Dr. Olusanya said during a one-day orientation programme organized by the institution for the fresh students as part of activities to formally intimate the students of the rules and guidelines at the College.
He said “Your priority to acquire education which will enalbe you to solve life’s problems should therefore be your major pre-occupation throughout your stay in the College. He told the student not to engage in any form of examination malpractices, of course its penalty is expulsion from the College. Attend lectures regularly and punctually, keep away from drugs and other dangers to your life he warned.
The Registrar of the College, Mr. Henry Otoighile urged those who are yet to finally pay approved charges by the authority of the institution to act immediately as it is the guarantee for studentship at the College.
He advised the students to consider their successful admission into the College as an opportunity to be properly focused in pursuit of their primary purpose at the College.
- MODE OF PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/SCHOOL FEES FOR 2...
- FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOM...
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), AKOKA...
- The Federal Government has re-constituted a new...
2016/2017 SECOND SEMESTER ONLINE COURSE FORM REGISTRATION AND PRINTING OF EXAMINATION DOCKET HAS OFFICIALLY COMMENCEDFEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL) AKOKA ...
- 2017 SALES OF APPLICATION FORMS
- 2017/2018 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR YEAR 2016 TERTIARY EDUCATION TRUST FUND (TETFUND) ANNUAL INTERVENTION PROJECTS
- RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIESACTIVITIES ON MONDAY, 14TH NOVEMBER 2016 WITH NCE II AND III COMMENCING ON-LINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2016/2017 1ST SEMESTER.
- School of Technical Education 5th National Conference 24th November,2015