1) Procurement of Auditing Consultant
ii) Evidence of Company’s Current Tax Clearance for the last three years (2015, 2016 & 2017) issued by the Federal Inland Revenue.
iii) Updated Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) as Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors.
iv) National Social Industrial Trust Fund (NSITF).
v) Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate of Compliance (applicable to consultancy service).
vi) Evidence of PENCOM Certificate.
- Registration Number (RC) as issued to companies by the CAC must appear on the Letter Head, with contact telephone numbers, valid e-mail address and the official company address at the top of the page. And also the name (s) and Nationalities of Directors of the company must appear at the bottom of the page.
- Intending Auditing Consultants must have been qualified by ICAN or ANAN, and fully registered with office of the Auditor-General of the Federation (Certificate should be provided).
- Interested Auditors should indicate their Expression of Interest (EoI).
- All interested Consultants should collect and submit the Bidding Document to the Procurement Unit on or before Thursday, 31st July, 2018 by 12:00 noon prompt
P.P.O. (Procurement Unit)