1) Procurement of Examination Booklets
2) Procurement of 27KVA or 30KVA Sound Proof Perkins Fairly Used Generator
3) Procurement of Electrical Repairs/Maintenance of 511 KVA Cummins Generator
ii) Evidence of Company’s Current Tax Clearance for the last three years (2015, 2016 & 2017) issued by the Federal Inland Revenue.
iii) Updated Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) as Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors.
iv) National Social Industrial Trust Fund (NSITF).
v) Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate of Compliance (applicable to consultancy service).
vi) Evidence of PENCOM Certificate.
- Registration Number (RC) as issued to companies by the CAC must appear on the Letter Head,
with contact telephone numbers, valid e-mail address and the official company address at the top
of the page. And also the name (s) and Nationalities of Directors of the company must appear at the
bottom of the page.
- All interested Contractors/Suppliers/Consultants should collect and submit the Bidding Document
to the Procurement Unit on or before Thursday, 21st June, 2018 by 2:00 p.m
P.P.O. (Procurement Unit)