1) Procurement of Auditing Consultant
2) Procurement of 15KVA Sound Proof Perkins Generator for ICT Unit
3) Procurement of 10,000 Litres of Diesel.
ii) Evidence of Company’s Current Tax Clearance for the last three years (2015, 2016 & 2017) issued by the Federal Inland Revenue.
iii) Updated Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) as Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors.
iv) National Social Industrial Trust Fund (NSITF).
v) Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate of Compliance (applicable to consultancy service).
vi) Evidence of PENCOM Certificate.
- Registration Number (RC) as issued to companies by the CAC must appear on the Letter Head,
with contact telephone numbers, valid e-mail address and the official company address at the top
of the page. And also the name (s) and Nationalities of Directors of the company must appear at the
bottom of the page.
- In the case of Auditing Consultant, such firm must have been qualified by ICAN or ANAN, and fully
registered with office of the Auditor-General of the Federation.
- Interested Auditors should indicate their Expression of Interest (EoI).
- All interested Contractors/Suppliers/Consultants should collect and submit the Bidding Document
to the Procurement Unit on or before Thursday, 7th June, 2018 by 2:00 p.m.
P.P.O. (Procurement Unit)